Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care while minimizing your cost and ensuring ease of payment. Thus, we offer you several payment options listed below. Payment in full is required at the end of your pet’s examination or discharge.
We now accept payments through Paypal!
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Monthly payments through VetBilling. In order to qualify for this program, we will need to run a soft credit check while you are in the office. If you are approved you do need at least 50% down. You will also need to bring with you your state ID, your checking account information (routing number and account number) and another form of payment such as a bank-issued debit or credit card.
- Monthly payments from Personal Finance Company
- Monthly payments from the CareCredit® health care credit card
- Allows you to begin treatment today and pay over time
- Available for any veterinary service
- Can be used repeatedly for your entire family
For some treatments or hospitalized care, a deposit is required. Health care plans requiring comprehensive care of more than $1,500 may require up to a 50% deposit to begin your pet’s treatment. We may offer in-house payment options on a case-by-case basis.
5% interest will be charged on all outstanding account balances older than 31 days. If you have an account 60 days past due, The Paw Patch Veterinary Hospital may relinquish your balance owed to a collection agency.
There is a $25 charge for each returned check.
A fee of $30 is charged for clients who miss or cancel more than two appointments in one calendar year without a 24-hour notice.
For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier. Please note that all insurance claims must be paid in full at the time of service.
If you have any questions about our policies, please do not hesitate to ask. We are always available to help and hope to ensure your satisfaction with our prestigious veterinary services.