Dependable Emergency & Critical Pet Care in Indianapolis IN
As a full-service veterinary hospital, we offer reliable emergency and urgent pet care services for dogs and cats during our regular business hours. You can rest assured that your pet’s emergency care needs, comfort, and wellbeing are our first priorities. If you are experiencing a pet emergency, please contact us immediately and remain calm. Our highly trained staff will help guide you through the necessary steps to quickly and safely transport your companion animal to our facility for further assessment and urgent treatment.
The Paw Patch Veterinary Hospital Contact Information
5510 Lafayette Road
Indianapolis, IN 46254
Emergency Business Hours
Our small animal hospital operates on altered hours during the holidays. Please call to ask about our holiday schedule.
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
After-Hours Referral Hospitals
If you are experiencing a pet emergency outside of our regular business hours, we recommend the following trusted clinics in our area:
5235 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Open 24 hours starting at 6 p.m. Friday night through 8 a.m. Monday morning. They are also open all day on major holidays.
- Monday: 12 a.m. – 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. – midnight
- Tuesday: 12 a.m. – 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. – midnight
- Wednesday: 12 a.m. – 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. – midnight
- Thursday: 12 a.m. – 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. – midnight
- Friday: 12 a.m. – 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. – midnight
- Saturday: Open all day and all night
- Sunday: Open all day and all night
9650 Mayflower Park Drive Carmel, IN 46032 (317) 872-8387 [email protected]yvets.com
For emergencies, Circle City Veterinary Hospital is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Pet Emergency Preparedness Guidelines
- Save our contact information in your phone
- Store a first aid kit in your house and vehicle
- Keep a copy of your pet’s medical records and be sure they are readily available
- Familiarize yourself with common pet emergency tips
- Consider investing in pet insurance
- Discuss and create an emergency plan with your family, friends, or neighbors